Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Drunk Neighbor

So Sunday night as I was about to go to bed there was a knock, knock, knocking at my door. I put on some clothes and it was my neighbor I had talked to a couples times. He was obviously drunk and wanted me to come over. I said ok and got dressed and walked down to his place. But I was ready for anything so I called my friend and told him to call back in about 10 minutes so that if it was bad I could act like he was my girlfriend or something and I had to go. If I had a girlfriend I would ask her. To make a long story short, we talked a lot about church and religion, I am sure he doesn't remember any of it. But, the assistant manager was there too and he wasn't drunk and said he really liked what he heard. So, pray that I will be able to build meaningful relationships with both of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o_0;; That's strange... why would you risk coming over to a drunk person's house? They might be dangerous or something...