Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What's Going On

Here is an update and some prayer request for yall. Everything is going great with my car, which is a blessing. My apartment is almost ready to have be posted on the blog, I still need some more furniture, so pray that I'll find some good deals on them. Also, the peeps before me had a cat and it smells like a litter box in some places, I'm talking to the manager tomorrow and have them do their cleaning stuff on it.
I haven't been able to get out to the college yet. But, I think other than getting a Bible study started on the U. Mary campus, I am also going to find a place to rent once a week to do an open mike night or karaoke night. A lot of the students go home on the weekends because there isn't anything to do in Bismarck. I'm trying to give them a reason to stay. Also underage drinking is the highest here out of any area. Pray I will find a place, funding, and that people will come. I have realized I need to network and really just meet people first before I get too much started. Pray for the networking, today I was able to meet some people and get some contacts, God was good in answering my prayers this morning about that.
Also pray for the church I am at now my buddy, Jody is the pastor of. In the next couple weeks we are casting a vision and figuring out how to implement it. Pray that God will bring peeps to his church and that he will provide a worship leader and band. I guess that is all. Tonight it is supposed to get down to -30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderously cold in those pictures. At least you don't have to worry about mowing your lawn all the time.
Praying for you bud and your peeps.

Jacksonville Aunt