Sunday, March 4, 2007

Prayer Answered

The Nervous Smile Before The First Preaching Gig Ever
A Pic of Praise and Worship

Well the prayer worked. My message was longer than 15 minutes and I didn't forget anything I wanted to say even though I had no notes. Also, my mom's surgery went well so is the recovery. Pray for the woman at the coffee shop we frequent to get online. She is the owner and Ben and I spent last night talking to her. She seems stretched thin with working everyday and the business not doing well. Pray that we would be a witness to her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bub! I hope your preaching was amazing! I'm sure it was I wish I could have been there! Well I am on the hunt for more Wii stuff! I will let you know what I find! Love you! Laurel

Emily Jennings said...

Your preaching was great!

Dennis Bell said...

We are proud of you...