Friday, March 23, 2007

Quick Update

Sorry I haven't written lately. Things are going good. I got a job at Starbucks, so now I think I am working too much. But, I will be quiting the job doing the after school thing when school is over and just work at Starbucks. The bible studies are going good. The Mary one is going strong and the BSC one is still lacking, but I think we need to just give it time. I am trying to have the Mary students become doers and not just hearers. We are going through James right now. Pray for Dakota Hills because an opportunity has come up for us to share a building with some others. So, pray that that will all go through. Also, pray that God would bring us a worship leader. I guess that is all. Here is a video we made for Jody's message on when Jesus told Peter to go and catch a fish and there was a coin in it's mouth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got a job at Starbucks! I'll be praying for your sermon! Love you! Laurel

Gypsy Girl said...

it's good to read and catch up on what's going on and what God is doing through you. i will pray! :)

Jimmy said...

anything new man?